Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weekend Work

Hi hi hi hi...
i know its long time since i updated
my blog..
This is probably the nxt episode of "weekend work"



lets start with our pullayar !!! (which me and my sister
made for this pulayar chadurthy!!)



one mini version for my sisters office



submarine - "waste bottles, glue and a few colours"



a closer look!!! ;)



My factory ;)



small toy.. if you pull the strings.. the birds will start pecking!!!
courtesy : MAD (worlds best TV show {pogo))




Let me switch over to tamil for this description alone!
saravana stores, chennai silks etc etc la ellam oru saaku pai kudupangala
with katta handle athula paint panninadu :)



clay - penstand !!!
courtesy : MAD




chummave OM clock!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rama Says : romba super.

10:05 PM  
Blogger gokee said...

Ananthukku good u
Verenna naan solla ("Pothys style")

2:24 AM  
Blogger Yesgee said...

anna! enga irukel! romba naala pechu moochu illaye! [Orkut scrapbook maadhiri use pannaraeno!]

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home